Product Benefits and Features:
- Enhances characterization for a wide range of dental applications, including crowns, bridges, inlays, onlays, veneers, dentures, and all-on-x Provisionals.
- Enhances translucency for 3D printed corrective oral appliances and implant positioning surgical guides.
- Seals and repairs micro-fractures resulting from support removal and finishing processes.
- User-friendly application enables increased productivity.
- Provides best-in-class wear resistance for long-lasting results.
- Exhibits low water sorption and resistance to discoloration, ensuring durability.
- Available in 15g and 60g configurations to suit various professional needs.
Rodin® All-Purpose Glaze is a biocompatible, Class II, light-curable resin meticulously designed for external surface characterization of various dental materials, such as prefabricated teeth and denture base resins. This versatile glaze is suitable for both direct and indirect dental restorations made from hybrid ceramic, PMMA, and acrylic-based dental composite materials. Furthermore, Rodin® All-Purpose Glaze enhances the translucent optical effect of 3D printed materials which can be useful in a wide range of applications.
Dental professionals can purchase Rodin® All-Purpose Glaze individually or as part of the comprehensive Rodin® Palette Kit, catering to their specific requirements. This innovative glaze seamlessly integrates with Rodin resin substrates, eliminating the necessity for manual polishing and reducing production time. For optimal performance, it is highly recommended to apply Rodin® All-Purpose Glaze to 3D printed substrates in green state and light cure under a nitrogen atmosphere to fully cure.
All of the Rodin® 3D Resin printing materials are FDA-registered medical devices and have been successfully tested for biocompatibility.
Rodin Glaze- Rodin Glaze resin is a biocompatible, Class II, light-curable resin for extra oral surface characterization of prefabricated teeth and denture base resins.
Guide / Downloads