Fluorescent, for all dental ceramic materials independent of the CTE. For surface characterisation, fine glazing and internal staining of restorations. The stains are available as powder or ready-to-use pastes depending on processing preference, habit, and area of application. The glazing body stains and glaze are also available as spray. Suitable for layer and press ceramic, feldspar porcelain blocks like Vitablocs, and monolithic restorations.
- For internal colour modifications and external characterisations;
- Application pure or freely mixable and dilutable with each other;
- Fast and easy adjustment of colour effects, chromaticity, and color intensity;
- Compatible with CAD/CAM materials, all-ceramic, metal ceramic and press ceramic;
- Suitable for firing temperatures between 780 °C and 950 °C.
Chroma stains paste kit classical:
||VITA AKZENT Plus CHROMA STAINS CHROMA A, CHROMA B, CHROMA C, CHROMA D
||VITA AKZENT Plus PASTE FLUID
||VITA AKZENT Plus CHROMA STAINS, color sample classical
*This video shows demonstration with powder, but the paste type works the same.