Fluorescent, for all dental ceramic materials independent of the CTE. For surface characterisation, fine glazing and internal staining of restorations. The stains are available as ready-to-use pastes depending on processing preference, habit, and area of application.
Suitable for layer and press ceramic, feldspar porcelain blocks like Vitablocs, and monolithic restorations.
- For internal colour modifications and external characterisations;
- Application pure or freely mixable and dilutable with each other;
- Fast and easy adjustment of colour effects, chromaticity, and color intensity;
- Compatible with CAD/CAM materials, all-ceramic, metal ceramic and press ceramic;
- Suitable for firing temperatures between 780 °C and 950 °C.
- 5 body stains paste (BS01-BS05) 4g each;
- 14 effect stains paste (ES01-ES14) 4g each;
- 1 glaze paste 4 g;
- 1 glaze LT paste 4 g;
- 1 finishing agent paste 4 g;
- 1 paste fluid 15 ml;
- 1 mixing plate, crystal glass;
- 1 art & experience brush no. 3/0;
- 1 flat brush;
- 1 glass spatula;
- 1 shade guide;