A classic among ceramic furnaces
With firing temperatures of up to 1200 °C, the VITA V60 i-Line PLUS is suitable for the firing of ceramic, stains, corrections and glaze firings, as well as crystallization firings with and without vacuum.
Thanks to the preprogrammed firing programs, which are optimally adapted to VITA ceramic materials, the VITA V60 i-Line PLUS offers efficient processing and esthetically pleasing results.
The VITA V60 i-Line PLUS focuses on two central aspects: outstanding firing results over a long period of time and intuitive user-friendliness. In its timeless design, the new furnace combines proven quality and modern technology at an attractive price.
- Uniquely user-friendly operation thanks to the touch display and intuitive menu navigation combined with a minimalist design
- Set up & and get started: no complicated assembly process – simply connect, switch on and start working!
- Made in Germany: with superior engineering skill and outstanding quality.
- VITA quality: the finest grade materials and components are used with just one goal: reliability that makes no compromises.
- Easy servicing: modular structure, easy access to all wear parts as well as neat arrangement of parts that is unrivalled make servicing easier as well as reducing costs.
- High-performance technology: a real workhorse. Extremely robust, with integrated protection against current fluctuations as well as a particularly long-lasting VITA quartz muffle.
- Focus on the essentials: a definitive, proven furnace concept that deliberately leaves out expensive additional features. This device concentrates on delivering its core functionality, in absolutely reliable fashion.
- Maximum temperature accuracy (plus / minus 2 °C) for optimum firing results
- Convenient operation that saves you time, modest space requirements
- 2 firing object storage trays at the side
- Firing chamber fitted with high quality insulation material
- Quartz firing muffle
- Temperature sensor (platinum / rhodium-platinum)
- Automatic temperature calibration
- Width 260 mm
- Depth 420 mm
- Height 570 mm
- Weight 18 kg
- Housing Sheet steel, powder coated
- Firing chamber diameter 90 mm
- Firing chamber height 55 mm
- Maximum firing temperature Max. 1200°C
- Power supply 230 Volt, 50 Hz or 100/110 volts, 50/60Hz
- Maximum energy usage Max. 1,5 kW
- Classification Safety Class 1
- Display 7 Inch