A D A P T I V E O R T H O D O N T I C S
In Office Clear Aligner & Treatment Planning (12 December 2021) in Sydney
--------C O U R S E D E T A I L S---------
This course is designed for dentists with clear aligner experience who want to start their own aligner system in the office.
Dr. Michael C C Ho
Dr Michael Ho has been practicing dentistry for over three decades. After receiving his Bachelor of Dental Science from the University of Sydney, Dr Ho began practicing in NSW in 1991. Although Dr Ho is experienced in all facets of dentistry, he has a special interest in new dental technology, short-term orthodontics, dental implants, lasers and cosmetic dentistry. He believes strongly in continuing education and is also a clinical trainer for dental implant and CAD-CAM technology in Australia.
- By attending this course, you will learn how to plan an orthodontic sequential aligners case and produce your own in house sequential aligners appliance.
*By the end of the course you will ...
- Have a working understanding of 3D printing concepts and how to print any 3D object
- Be able to design sequential aligners (SA) using a state of the art software (Autolign) to create digital models (*)
- Learn how to set up SA digital models to produce 3D printed and post process resin models
- Be able to produce aligners appliance from the printed resin models
- Have an integrated plan of how to introduce and manage this process into your practice
(*) In the course of learning the aligner planning software each participant will have a 3D printing ready case of their own patient if provided (#).
*We will provide during the course …
- Fully Functional SA design software - Autolign with a demo license
- Intra Oral Scanner - Medit
- 3D printer and resin
- Pressure thermoforming machine and the tools to produce the SA appliance.
*Participants must provide their own
- Laptop with sufficient graphics capability
- Digital model (STL files) of an orthodontic case (or accurate stone models and bite which we could scan)
- We will finish sequential aligner treatment for your patient.
Sunday, 12 December 2021 (8:30AM-4:30PM)
Course Fee: AUD 699 +GST
Seats are limited due to Covid Restriction
Venue: DOOLEYS LIDCOMBE CATHOLIC CLUB
Course completion certificate will be provided with 7 CPD Points
This course includes Autolign software (demo license) including refreshment and lunch.
Click Here for The Course Registration!