The course has designed for dental professionals with 'zero' 3D printing experience.
Friday, 29 April 2022
Dr. Andrew Ip
Dr Andrew Ip is a Sydney-based private general dentist.
He completed his Membership in General Dental Practice with the Royal Australasian College of Dental Surgeons in 2017 and a Graduate Diploma of Orthodontics at James Cook University in 2019. He is currently undergoing a Masters of Science in Implantology and Dental Surgery and a Graduate Diploma of Digital Dentistry. He has a special interest in 3D printing which started off as a hobby but has now formed a major part of his clinical work. When he's not designing surgical guides, planning in-house clear aligner treatment or designing a chairside 3d-printed crown, you can find him printing figurines and helmets for his cats.
His Lecture @ ADX22 Sydney
3:30PM - 4:15PM / Friday, 18 March 2022 (ADX Room 3 / CPD 3)
Chairside 3D Printing In Your Practice
2:15PM - 3:00PM / Saturday, 19 March 2022 (ADX Room 1 / CPD 1)
So You Want to Get Into 3D Printing – But Where Do You Start?
By the end of the course you will...
- Have an understanding of dental 3D printing workflow
- Be able to adapt 3D printing to your clinical works
- Have an integrated plan of how to introduce and manage this process into your practice
We will provide during the course...
- DEMO 3D printers and resins
- Washing and curing machines
- Printing tools
Participants must provide their own...
- Laptop with sufficient graphics capability
- Digital model (STL files)
Friday, 29 April 2022 (9AM – 5PM)
DOOLEYS Lidcombe Catholic Club
(11-17 Church St, Lidcombe NSW 2141)
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Fee: AUD 995 + GST
• Seats are limited to 15 dentists (First come first served)
• Course completion certificate will be provided with 7 CPD Points
• This course includes refreshment and lunch
Visit our stands to know the digital dentistry solutions.
Booth No. 165