The course has designed for dental professionals with 'zero' 3D printing experience.
Sunday, 14 August 2022
Dr. Andrew Ip
MRACDS (GDP), Grad Dip Ortho (JCU), MSc Implantology (IMC)
Dr Andrew Ip is a Sydney-based private general dentist and a 3D printing hobbyist. He has presented on the topic of dental 3D printing at multiple dental meetings and is a keen advocate for the technology. He is a key opinion leader for a number of dental 3D printing-related companies.
He completed his Membership in General Dental Practice with the Royal Australasian College of Dental Surgeons in 2017 and a Graduate Diploma of Orthodontics at James Cook University in 2019. He recently completed his Masters of Science in Implantology and Dental Surgery in 2022. He is currently undergoing a Graduate Diploma of Digital Dentistry. He has a special interest in 3D printing which started off as a hobby but has now formed a major part of his clinical work. When he’s not designing surgical guides, planning in-house clear aligner treatment or designing a chairside 3D printed crown, you can find him printing figurines and helmets for his cats.
By the end of the course you will...
- Have an understanding of dental 3D printing workflow
- Be able to adapt 3D printing to your clinical works
- Have an integrated plan of how to introduce and manage this process into your practice
- Be able to prepare an intraoral scan for hollow and solid 3D printing with free software
- Be able to recognise common print failures and know what to do when they happen
We will provide during the course...
- DEMO 3D printers and resins
- Washing and curing machines
- Printing tools
Participants must provide their own...
- Laptop with sufficient graphics capability
- Digital model (STL files) if you want to print something
- Certain software elements will be required to be installed prior to the course date to ensure you get the most out of the day.
Sunday, 14 August 2022 (9AM – 5PM)
DOOLEYS Waterview Club
(214 Silverwater Rd, Silverwater NSW 2128)
or email us at email@example.com
Course Fee: AUD 995 + GST
Next Course - Crown HERO
Wednesday, 14 September 2022 (2PM-6PM)
• Seats are limited to 15 dentists (First come first served)
• Course completion certificate will be provided with 7 CPD Points
• This course includes refreshment and lunch
• Course fee will be deductible with the future purchase.