The course has designed for dental professionals who want to start in-office clear aligners.
Dr. Michael C.C. Ho
Dr Michael Ho has been practicing dentistry for over three decades. After receiving his Bachelor of Dental Science from the University of Sydney, Dr Ho began practicing in NSW in 1991. Although Dr Ho is experienced in all facets of dentistry, he has a special interest in new dental technology, short-term orthodontics, dental implants, lasers and cosmetic dentistry. He believes strongly in continuing education and is also a clinical trainer for dental implant and CAD-CAM technology in Australia.
will be updated soon
By the end of the course you will...
- Have a working understanding of 3D printing concepts and how to print any 3D object
- Be able to design sequential aligners (SA) using a state of the art software (Autolign) to create digital models*
- Learn how to set up SA digital models to produce 3D printed and post process resin models
- Be able to produce aligners appliance from the printed resin models
- Have an integrated plan of how to introduce and manage this process into your practice
We will provide during the course...
- Fully Functional SA design software (Autoalign with a demo license)
- Demo 3D printer, resin and tools
Participants must provide their own...
- Laptop with sufficient graphics capability - Digital model (STL files) of an orthodontic case